Join us for a conversation with Wayne Jacobsen, as he shares his journey out of congregational Christianity into a different way of being church.
Episode Highlights Include:
- “You may have left the congregation, but how did you leave the church?”
- The importance of relational structures over institutional structures
- “Who does God want to be in our life this week?”
- Busyness As A Symptom of Spiritual Brokenness
- Finances and Trapped Pastors
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out:
- Our moderated conversation with Wayne and Elaine Heath, coming soon. (Send us your questions here!)
- Wayne’s book, Finding Church: What If There Really Is Something More?
- Our previous conversation with Wayne, “Following Jesus Out of Institutional Christianity”
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: Our conversation with Elaine Heath of the Missional Wisdom Foundation and the Community At Spring Forest, about her journey into United Methodism and a contemplative path for institutional renewal.