Join us for an updated re-release of our conversation with Sean Steele of St. Isidore’s Episcopal Church in Houston, TX.
Episode Highlights Include:
- [New] Why Sean uses the term “midwife” rather than “church planter” to describe his work
- What it means to create brave space for excluded people
- The offensive generosity of free laundry, free haircuts, and a food truck
- What it means to hold the “yes” and the “no” as a leader
Support us by:
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: A conversation with David Bailey of Arrabon, a movement for reconciliation in Christian community through conversation and music.