Join us for an updated conversation conversation with Ophelia Hu-Kinney, of Queering the Kindom and the Reconciling Ministries Network, about what she’s learned over the course of thee pandemic, about her journey into Christianity in early adulthood and her continual process of re-conversion.
Episode Highlights Include:
- “I referred to myself as an atheist who wanted to be proven wrong.”
- Her conversion experience in an evangelical Christian college fellowship
- Her continual conversion when she met the woman who would become her wife
- Why authenticity is more important than coolness
- Why there is “no place that will feel like a perfect home.”
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out:
- Ophelia’s blog “Queering the Kindom”
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: An updated conversation with poet Ciona Rouse about her journey from cradle United Methodist and pastor’s kid out of Christianity.