Join us for a conversation with Ophelia Hu-Kinney, of Queering the Kindom and the Reconciling Ministries Network, about her journey into Christianity in early adulthood and her continual process of reconversion.
Episode Highlights Include:
- “I referred to myself as an atheist who wanted to be proven wrong.”
- Her conversion experience in an evangelical Christian college fellowship
- Her continual conversion when she met the woman who would become her wife
- Why authenticity is more important than coolness
- Why there is “no place that will feel like a perfect home.”
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out:
- Ophelia’s blog “Queering the Kindom”
- Our upcoming listener-driven Q&A with Ophelia and Ciona. We need your questions, so send them to us here!
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: Our conversation with poet Ciona Rouse about her journey from cradle United Methodist and pastor’s kid out of Christianity.