Episode Highlights Include:
- How to spiritually flourish on the Titanic
- Mindfulness Meditation and Christian Formation
- Releasing Institutional Expectations (and Institutional Anxiety)
- Spiritual Dynamics for Religious Pioneers and Those Who Supervise Them
Support us by:
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Subscribing to us on Patreon
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Chris Jewell and Rebecca Priest, sharing about their mobile meditation space, Into Silence.
- David Masland, who shares about supporting spiritual pioneers in Upper New York.
- Erin Martin, who shares about the life of a missional, monastic district superintendent in the Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference.
- Greg Moore, Executive Director of New Faith Communities in North Carolina, sharing about a theologically and spiritually integrated way to form religious pioneers.
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: An updated conversation with one of our favorite episodes from season two, with the offensively generous Sean Steele of Saint Isidore’s Episcopal Church.