If you haven’t heard it yet, check out our full conversation with Kenda, Youth Spirituality and the Advent of A New Church.
Support us by:
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Paul Nixon, founder of the Epicenter Group, as he talks about the big picture changes in the American religious landscape, ecclesial forest fires, weird churches, and hope for the future
- Dan Wolpert, of the MICAH Institute, talking about the spiritual life of pastoral leaders.
- Beth Estock, co-author of Weird Church, talking about the new forms of spiritual community emerging in the United States.
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: A conversation about over-performing spiritual pioneers, developing a sustainable spiritual life, and institutional stresses with Nicole Reilly of Valencia United Methodist Church.