Join us for a recording of Ben’s conversation with Kenda Creasy-Dean of Princeton Seminary and Paul Nixon of the Epicenter Group for a frank discussion of the future of faith communities after COVID-19.
Episode Highlights Include:
- How the church has been dropkicked 20 years into the future
- Why our churches should “Go Quaker”
- Why many faith communities should let go of 90% of what they do
- What it means for leaders to step into a Red Sea that hasn’t parted yet
If you liked this episode, check out
- Our conversation with Kenda Creasy-Dean: Youth Spirituality and the Advent of a new Church
- Our conversation with Paul Nixon: What Happens When the Church Get Kicked Out of the Buidling?
- The video of our live chat with Paul and Kenda for this conversation!
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: An updated re-release of our series, Why I Stayed/Why I Left, with updates from our guests!