Join us for a conversation with Jojo Legister, Executive Director of Fearless Dialogues.
Episode Highlights Include:
- How peace and reconciliation were woven into JoJo’s family
- What it means to “tend the space between us”
- The false starts and valuable learning from the early years of Fearless Dialogues
- Ways to design spaces for true encounter around difficult topics
Support us by:
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Subscribing to us on Patreon
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Gregory Ellision II: on the origins of Fearless Dialogues.
- Andrea Lingle: on staying at the table for one more minute, especially with difficult conversation partners
- David Bailey: reconciling communities across race and class.
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: A conversation with Dani Watkins of Citylink Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.