Join us for a recording of Ben’s conversation with Rev. Dr. Heber Brown III of The Black Church Food Security Network and Pastor Emily Scott of Dream and Visions to imagine a new church, as part of the BTS Center’s series, “Unlocking Possibility: Catalyzing Spiritual Imagination in Uncertain Times”.
Episode Highlights Include:
- Stories of possibilities unlocked for both Heber and Emily
- How reimagining our tradition can unlock innovation
- What it looks like to untangle capitalism and Christianity
- What it means to take seriously that “all that we need is here”
- The way that church is like improv dancing around a steady bass line
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: A conversation with Bill McKibben and Rev. Lennox Yearwood about imagining a new planet.