Join us for a conversation with Elaine Heath of the Missional Wisdom Foundation and the Community At Spring Forest, about her journey into United Methodism and a contemplative path for institutional renewal.
Episode Highlights Include:
- How her childhood was a cross between Hillbilly Elegy and Glass Castle
- “I don’t know about that, but I know that Jesus loves you”
- Why she became United Methodist and why she stays United Methodist
- Engaging with the tradition behind the tradition
- Church as fractals
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out:
- Our moderated conversation with Wayne and Elaine Heath, coming soon. (Send us your questions here!)
- Elaine’s Book, God Unbound: Wisdom From Galatians for An Anxious Church
- Our conversation with Larry Duggins, co-founder of the Missional Wisdom Foundation.
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: Our conversation with Ophelia Hu-Kinney, of Queering the Kindom and the Reconciling Ministries Network, about her journey into Christianity in early adulthood and her continual process of reconversion.