Join us for a dialogue between Elaine Heath and Wayne Jacobsen, as they dialogue about the common ground and meaningful differences in their understandings of what it means to be part of authentic spiritual community.
Episode Highlights Include:
- What does it mean to be connected to the Church?
- The role of structure and accountability
- The roles of different expressions of spiritual community
- How institutions can go bad
- Gratitude and appreciation for one another
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out:
- Our conversation with Elaine, “Renewing the Tradition Behind the Tradition“
- Our conversation with Wayne, “Finding Community Beyond Congregational Christianity“
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: An update to our conversation with Ophelia Hu-Kinney, “Why Not Take a Leap of Faith For Once?”