Join us for a conversation with activist, scholar, and pastor Rev. Dr. Kapya John Kaoma about what we can learn about resilience and joy in times of uncertainty and suffering from our sisters and brothers in the global south.
Episode Highlights Include:
- The American “arrogance of unknowing”
- African churches’ experience operating in pandemics
- What do you do when it seems like too much?
- Why hope is not about success
Support us by:
- Supporting us on Patreon
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Liking us on Facebook
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: Our live conversation with Paul Nixon and Kenda Creasy-Dean about The Future of Faith Communities post-Covid-19. (Click here to register!)