Join us for a conversation with Dr. Alex Gee of Fountain of Life Covenant Church, the Black Like Me podcast, and the Justified Anger Coaltion as talks about the black church and COVID-19, how the most stressed churches are being asked to do the most right now, and what white allies can do to help.
This week, in collaboration with the BTS Center, Reports will continue its series on creative, compassionate responses to the Coranovirus for faith leaders and faith communities: a set of short, 20 minute conversations about the 101’s of moving your community to a digital space, how to stay spiritually grounded, how to best love your neighbors, and more.
If you’re a faith leader and need a supportive community, make sure to check out:
- The BTS’ Center’s and Reports From the Spiritual Frontier’s online weekly prayer huddles weekly on Wednesdays at 9AMEST.
- Our Zoom Seminar: Spiritual Practices for Spiritual Leaders During COVID-19, Thursday, 3/26 at 10AMEST.
If you feel inspired to give to marginalized communities:
- Alex’s Church: Fountain of Life Covenant Church and associated non-profit the Nehemiah Project
- In Portland, Maine: Hope GateWay and Greater Portland Family Promise
Support us by:
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Subscribing to us on Patreon
- Liking us on Facebook
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
Stay tuned next for: A conversation (finally!) with Adam Barlow-Thompson of the Neighboring Movement about how to be a good neighbor in the time of COVID-19 and social distancing.