Join us for our updated conversation with Brian Kemp-Schlemmer of City Square Church in Phoenix, Arizona.
Episode Highlights Include:
- [Update] Inviting Gun-Toting protestors to the conversation
- [Update] The challenge of community and personal sustainability
- City-Shaped Churches
- Would I Pastor if I wasn’t Paid?
- The difference between inputs and outputs
Support us by:
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Subscribing to us on Patreon
- Liking us on Facebook
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Tyler Sitt of New City Church, about new churches that grow new cities
Stay tuned next for: A new conversation with Rev. Carlos Reyes-Rodriguez, who works with DACA students, about the life of the undocumented student.