Join us for a little more of our conversation with Carlos Reyes-Rodriguez, as he talks about what it means for anglo communities to show hospitality to the migrant.
If you haven’t heard it yet, check out our full conversation with Carlos, The DREAMers are the prophets.
Support us by:
- Subscribing to us on Apple Podcasts (or wherever else you get your podcasts)
- Subscribing to us on Patreon
- Liking us on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Allen and Sara Ewing-Merrill – on meeting God in the refugee
- Mira Bani, on the spiritual life of a community organizer working with the undocumented
- Gavin Rogers on meeting God on a migrant caravan
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: A conversation with professor, NPR guest, and founder of Fearless Dialogues, Dr. Gregory Ellison II.